The ESM produces a variety of publications:
- Annual Report: Contains a review of ESM policies and activities, financial statements, the external auditor's report, and the Board of Auditors' report.
- Working Paper Series: Offers academic economic research relevant to the activities and mandate of the ESM, providing a basis for policy-making.
- Discussion Paper Series: Offers overviews and analyses of topics relevant for the activities and mandate of the ESM accessible to a broad audience, and are intended to inform and stimulate public policy discussion.
- Staff Publications: A number of ESM staff regularly publish their papers in academic journals.
- Other publications produced by our staff
Please use the options below to filter your search results
Results 10 of 100
DP17 | 1.45 MB
| 7.71 MB
WP49-PDF | 2.6 MB
| 1.47 MB
DP16-PDF | 1.26 MB
DP15 | 1.04 MB
WP47-PDF | 1.17 MB
DP14-PDF | 941.02 KB
WP46-PDF | 2.15 MB
DP13-PDF | 2.45 MB