14. Oct. 2017, 08:00 - 14. Oct. 2017, 09:30
- Welcome and introductory remarks from 08:00 – 08:10 EDT by Wolfgang Köhler
- Keynote address by Jean-Claude Trichet from 08:10 - 08:30 EDT.
- On-the-record panel discussion and Q&A will then take place from 08:30 – 09:30 EDT.
Topics for panel discussion:
- Implications of the German federal elections
- Franco-German relations in the Macron era
- Assessing frameworks for fiscal and macroeconomic stabilisation in the euro-area
- Opportunities and challenges for UK-European relations
- Prospects for transatlantic economic co-operation
- Developing Europe’s debt market and addressing the issue of non-performing loans
Park Hyatt, 1201 24th St NW, Washington, DC 20037
Follow the conversation on Twitter: #OMFIFIMF